From here you will know about the various process to download E Aadhaar Card by name, date of birth, without OTP, QR code, request number and easily you will be able to download your Aadhaar Card. You can download e Aadhaar Card from the official portal of Unique Identification Authority of India at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in by using all the required details. Registered citizens can use the below mentioned direct link to download e Aadhaar card online with the help of all the details. After downloading the Aadhaar Card pdf check the name, address, father’s name etc.
Aadhaar Card Download
Government of India launched Aadhaar card with a unique number to connect the citizens of India to the welfare scheme. In today’s time, every citizen of India must have an Aadhaar card. If you have also made UIDAI card then now you can download e Aadhaar card download online. The process to download Aadhaar card is explained here step by step.
Aadhaar Card Download Online PDF by Aadhar Number / Enrollment ID / Virtual ID
- Firstly visit the official website @eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in or direct link which is given below.
- Here you have to select a language.
- Now you have to click on download Aadhaar.
- On this you have to enter your Aadhaar Number or Enrollment ID or Virtual ID and Captcha Code.
- After filling all required information, click on Send OTP Button.
- Now an OTP will be received on your registered mobile number, which you have to enter here.
- After that below you have to click on the Verify & Download button.
- Your Aadhaar Card has been downloaded, now you can print it.
Aadhaar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth
If you do not have the Aadhaar Number or Enrollment ID or Virtual ID then you can follow the steps mentioned to download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth.
- Firstly you have to contact on Aadhar helpline Number 1947.
- Here you will be asked some necessary information like Name, Fathers Name, Address etc. Then you will be given the enrollment ID.
- Now you will be able to download your Aadhaar Card by Name and Date of Birth.
Aadhaar Card Download Without OTP
- Firstly visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Now you have to click on Get Aadhaar Option.
- After than you have to select the option of Order Aadhar PVC Card.
- Now enter required details.
- Now your Aadhaar card will be sent to your address without OTP.
Aadhaar Card Download by Mobile Number OTP
- You can download your Aadhaar card through Mobile Number OTP by following the steps mentioned in this article.
Aadhaar Card Download by Fingerprint
You can also download your Aadhaar card through Biometric (Fingerprint / Iris). For this follow the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, you have to go to the nearest Aadhaar center, take an identity card along with it.
- Here you will be given a form, which you have to fill.
- Now you have to scan your fingerprint, your Aadhaar card will be downloaded as soon as Aadhaar matching is done.
- Finally you can print the Aadhar Card.
Aadhaar Card Download by Face
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has launched a new feature called Face Authentication. With this facility, you can download your Aadhaar card without mobile number OTP through Face Authentication only. For this, you have to select the option of Face Authentication on the official website.
Aadhaar : Overview
|Department||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Updating Time||4-5 Days|