Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD, DB), Yantrik Result 2023 : Join Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has Successfully conducted the ICG Examination 2023 in the month of November 2022. The Appeared candidates are now waiting for Coat Guard Result 2022 and they also want to know Coast Guard Cut off 2023. The Commission has officially announced to declare result which will be declared on 26th December 2022. Candidates can check their Coast Guard GD Result 2022 from the official website OR the direct link which is provided below.
Indian Coast Guard Result 2022
Post Name – Navik (GD, DB), Yantrik
Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
|Application Start Date||08 September 2022|
|Application Last Date||24 September 2022|
|Exam Date||November 2022|
|Result Release Date||26 December 2022|
Join Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Navik / Yantrik Cut Off
|Category||Expected Cut Off|
|General||GD (70 to 75), DB (50 to 55)|
|OBC||GD (69 to 71), DB (48 to 50)|
|SC / ST||GD (60 to 65), DB (45 to 50)|
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik, Yantrik|
|Advt. No.||CGEPT 01/2023|
|Total Post||300 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection Process||CBT, Physical Test, Medical, Document Verification|
Direct Important Link
|Download Cut Off||Click Here|
|Join Official Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow on Instagram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Steps to check Indian Coast Guard Navik, Yantrik Result 2023
- Firstly visit the official website @ jinindiancoastguard.gov.in OR the direct link which is provided below in the “Direct Important Link” Section.
- Find the result link and click on it.
- Now fill the require details and click on submit button.
- Finally your result will be appeared on your screen.
- Now you can download / save / print it for future usage.