RBI Recruitment 2023 : The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online application form of RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 to recruit for 291 Posts of Grade B Officers in General, DEPR and DSIM through RBI Grade B Notification 2023. Candidates can check all related important details such as Application Fee, Registration Date, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Syllabus and other information about RBI Vacancy 2023 from the official website as well as this article. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2023 from the official website @rbi.org.in OR the direct link given below.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023
Post Name – Grade B Officer
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
|Application Start Date||09 May 2023|
|Application Last Date||16 June 2023|
|Last Date for Fee Pay||16 June 2023|
|Prelims Exam Date (Phase 1)||General– 09 July 2023|
DEPR & DSIM– 16 July 2023
|Mains Exam Date (Phase 2)||General– 30 July 2023|
DEPR– 02 September 2023
DSIM– 19 August 2023
|Phase 1 Admit Card Release Date||July 2023 (1st Week)|
|Prelims Result Release Date||18 July 2023|
|Phase 2 Admit Card Release Date||22 July 2023|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 100/-|
Age Limit (As on 01 January 2023)
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
|Age Relaxation||As Per Rules|
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||No. of Post||Education Qualification|
|Grade B (General)||222||
|Grade B (DEPR)||38||
|Grade B (DSIM)||31||
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Prelims Exam (Written)
- Mains Exam (Written)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 Short Details
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Grade B Officer|
|Total Vacancies||291 Posts|
|RBI Grade B 2023 Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 83254/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|Category||RBI Grade B Vacancy 2023|
|RBI Official Website||rbi.org.in|
How to Apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023
- Firstly visit the official website @rbi.org.in OR the direct link given below in the “Direct Important Link” Section.
- Find the apply online link and click on it.
- Now, you have to Register/ Login to start fill up online application form.
- After Registration/ Login fill the correctly all require details and upload the documents.
- Check once all details and pay the fees as per your category.
- Click on submit button, finally your application form has filled out.
- Now you can download/ save/ print it for future usage.