UGC NET 2023 : The National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited online form of UGC NET June 2023 Application Form by University Grants Commission (UGC) through UGC NET 2023 Notification. Candidates can check all related important details such as Application Fee, Exam Date, Registration Details, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date, Syllabus and other information about UGC NET Online Form 2023, from the official website @ugcnet.nta.nic.in as well as this article. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for UGC NET June 2023 Registration from the official website @ugcnet.nta.nic.in OR the direct link given below.
UGC NET June 2023 Application Form
Exam Name – UGC NET Exam 2023
National Testing Agency (NTA)
|Application Start Date||10 May 2023|
|Application Last Date||31 May 2023|
|Last Date for Fee Pay||31 May 2023|
|Edit/ Correction Date||02-03 June 2023|
|UGC NET June 2023 Exam Date||13 to 22 June 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||June 2023 (1st Week)|
|EWS/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH||Rs. 325/-|
|Maximum Age (JRF)||31 Years|
|Age Relaxation||As Per Rules|
Education Qualification: Candidates Passed or Appeared for Master Degree in Concerned Subject with Minimum 55% Marks.
UGC NET June Registration 2023 Short Details
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency|
|Test Name||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Category||UGC NET June 2023|
|UGC NET Official Website||ugcnet.nta.nic.in|
How to Apply for UGC NET June Application Form 2023
- Firstly visit the official website @ugcnet.nta.nic.in OR the direct link given below in the “Direct Important Link” Section.
- Find the apply online link and click on it.
- Now, you have to Register/ Login to start fill up online application form.
- After Registration/ Login fill the correctly all require details and upload the documents.
- Check once all details and pay the fees as per your category.
- Click on submit button, finally your application form has filled out.
- Now you can download/ save/ print it for future usage.