SSC MTS Havildar Recruitment 2023, Check New Exam Pattern Syllabus and Apply Online : The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited online application form to recruit for 12,523 various MTS and Havildar Posts through SSC MTS Notification 2023. Candidates can check all related important details such as Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Exam Date, Salary and Syllabus about SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 from the official website as well as this article. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 from the official website @ssc.nic.in OR the direct link given below.
SSC MTS Notification 2023
The all candidates who want to get a government job as MTS Post, Havildar, Peon, Jamadar, Chowkidar, Mali, Safaiwala and other post for all aspirants a good news is came out through SSC MTS Notification 2023. The Commission has recently released notification to get select in various post of 11,409 Posts in different departments of government under SSC MTS Havildar Recruitment 2023, You can download official notification from the direct link which is given below.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
Post Name – MTS & Havaldar Post
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|Application Start Date||18 January 2023|
|Application Last Date||24 February 2023|
|Last Date for Fee Pay||26 February 2023|
|Correction Date||02-03 March 2023|
|Exam Date||April 2023|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST /||Rs. 0/-|
|Female (All Category)||Rs. 0/-|
Age Limit (As on 01 January 2023)
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||25 – 27 Years (Post Wise)|
|Age Relaxation||As Per Rules|
- SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023
- Patna High Court Assistant Vacancy 2023
- IB SA & MTS Recruitment 2023
SSC MTS and Havaldar Eligibility Criteria : Post Wise
|Post Name||No. of Post||Education Qualification|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||11,994||
Class 10th (Matric) Passed from any Recognized Board in India.
|Total||12,523 Posts||Note : For more information must read the official Notification.|
SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
- Tier 1 Examination
- PET / PST (for Havaldar Post)
- Final Merit List
SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode : CBT Mode
- There is no negative marking in Session 1
- 1/3rd Negative Marking in Session 2.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Session 1 (No Negative Marking)|
|Mathematics||20 Ques.||60 Marks||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning||20 Ques.||60 Marks|
|Session 2 (1/3rd Negative Marking)|
|General Awareness||25 Ques.||75 Marks||45 Minutes|
|English Language and Comprehension||25 Ques.||75 Marks|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||MTS and Havildar|
|Total Vacancies||12,523 Posts|
|SSC MTS and Havaldar Salary 2023||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800|
|SSC MTS Syllabus 2023||Syllabus Download Link is given below.|
|Job Location||All India|
Direct Important Link
How to Apply For SSC MTS and Havaldar Vacancy 2023
- Candidates must have read official Notification before Apply.
- Firstly visit the official website @ssc.nic.in OR the direct link which is given above in the “Direct Important Link” Section.
- Find the apply online link and click on it.
- You have to Register / Login to start fill up online form.
- Correctly fill the all require details and upload the documents.
- Check once all details and upload the Photo as per SSC Notification 2023.
- Now pay the fees and click on submit button.
- Finally your application form has filled out.
- Now, you can save / download /print it for future usage.